Monday, May 20, 2013

"Recherche'"



Good Afternoon---Hope all of you viewers are doing great and enjoying art today and every day.
The title of my painting is the word of "out of the ordinary".   I included circles and lines in several different places.  This is a larger watercolor 17 x 23.  This is put on a gray mat--I left a little mat for you to peek at.  The colors shine through quite well.  I tried this color mat to see if it would work.  As far as I can tell it did.  Hope you enjoy...let me know----Thanks for looking!!!  Love to hear your comments--good or bad!  Take care...
This is an update on this painting--I entered this abstract work into the Artists Magazine art contest this year. I hope to know by the end of July or August 2013 if I was lucky to get accepted in the contest...I will keep in touch
Posted by Picasa

No comments: